Cabochons sentence example
- brooch set with garnet cabochons.
- The bezel is set with 32 diamonds and five sapphire cabochons.
- Made from silver and bronze in the seventh century, it is the inspiration for this handsome pendant and brooch set with garnet cabochons.
- Faceted stones, cabochons, and beads are all available from reputable jewelry supply stores or gemstone merchants.
- Garnets can be found in a variety of shapes and sizes and are commonly found cut in cabochons (smooth round surface) or faceted.Advertisement
- Many modern brooches are moonstone cabochons set with other smaller gemstones and metals in a less structured design.
- Cabochons are often used in natural gemstone rings as this type of cut shows off the colors and markings of a stone.
- Dazzling gemstones set in shimmering sterling silver, faux pearls gathered in clusters or delicate filigree set with stunning cabochons are all exquisite examples of Avon collectible jewelry.
- The tiny delicate beads and cabochons make this palm tree candle holder look like a beautiful island treasure.
- The jewels used in this watch are fine VS clarity G colored diamonds and accented cabochons arrayed in an eye-catching design.Advertisement