Cabled sentence example
- Although the main appeal of a wireless network is to be able to access the network without wires, there are still circumstances where a cabled connection is preferable.
- Fine cabled corduroy is every bit as lightweight and breathable as a regular cotton or denim, and you can wear it in bold colors that scream summer, such as turquoise, fuchsia, purple or yellow.
- Whether he prefers cabled sweaters, argyle prints or holiday patterns, there's enough variety in boys' sweaters to keep the pickiest boys warm.
- At Silhouettes, you can get a cocoon cabled cardigan that is lightweight and beautifully lacy.
- Cold weather accessories such as cabled tights and faux fur muffs and scarves can also enhance the layered look of a dress.Advertisement
- Cabled Poncho: Poncho knitted with cables, a good intermediate project.
- Hamilton had cabled home asking for reinforcements and for very large drafts that were needed to bring the depleted units under his command up to their war establishment.
- 27 the Austro-Hungarian Government recognized the rights of the Czechoslovaks, and cabled to President Wilson at Washington a request for an armistice and peace negotiations.
- Before Primo de Rivera could make much headway against the insurgents affairs in Cuba became so serious that the Spanish government cabled him that pacification was most urgently desired.