Cabinetmaker sentence example
- They were helped by a local cabinetmaker who supplied the tools and expertise.
- These designs take their name from Thomas Chippendale, an 18th-century cabinetmaker who incorporated English, Gothic and Chinese motifs into his furnishings.
- An administrator, for example, is far easier to find than a highly skilled cabinetmaker who speaks Cantonese.
- The finely-grained heart-wood is sought by the cabinetmaker for the manufacture From Kotschy, op. cit.
- in height; the wood, though soft and deficient in the resin that gives durability to the timber of some species, is valued by the southern carpenter and cabinetmaker for its lightness, its fineness of grain, and the ease with which it is worked.Advertisement
- He was apprenticed to a cabinetmaker in Middlebury, Vt., and then to another in Brandon, but soon abandoned this trade.