Cabinetmaker sentence example
- They were helped by a local cabinetmaker who supplied the tools and expertise.
- An administrator, for example, is far easier to find than a highly skilled cabinetmaker who speaks Cantonese.
- The finely-grained heart-wood is sought by the cabinetmaker for the manufacture From Kotschy, op. cit.
- He was apprenticed to a cabinetmaker in Middlebury, Vt., and then to another in Brandon, but soon abandoned this trade.
- These designs take their name from Thomas Chippendale, an 18th-century cabinetmaker who incorporated English, Gothic and Chinese motifs into his furnishings.Advertisement