Cabinet-minister sentence example
- Secondary instruction is under the control of the universities, and public instruction in general is under the direction of a cabinet minister.
- Being of a temperament that expressed itself only in action, and neither a theorist nor a cabinet-minister, he held the views of a statesman without having a following sufficient to realize them.
- Constitutional position There should be a Cabinet minister with a consumer affairs portfolio.
- Four years after this inauspicious beginning, the once obscure army officer and junior cabinet minister again set foot on French soil.
- I had sat no further from a Cabinet Minister than from a dining companion, and had abused him according to my conscience.Advertisement
- He had great political genius; and his statesmanship was so influential that " he was," as Masson well observes, " a cabinet minister without office."