Cabinet-maker sentence example
- While apprenticed to a cabinet-maker he picked up a Chinese grammar written in Latin, and after mastering the latter tongue made such good progress with the former, that in 1846 James Legge engaged him to superintend the London Missionary Society's press at Shanghai.
- He was probably a cabinet maker by trade and began making banjos under his own name and for other people.
- His father, a working cabinet-maker, came from Paray le Monial to Paris to support his large family; Quicherat was born there on the 13th of October 1814.
- Along with acting, Daniel also loved woodworking and upon leaving the National Youth Theater, applied for an apprenticeship with a cabinet maker.
- Daniel Day-Lewis has a history of tiring of the film industry, once leaving to become a cabinet maker and again leaving the industry to become a cobbler.Advertisement