Caa sentence example
- Note: Government aerodromes are usually military establishments and the CAA does not currently manage aerodromes.
- The CAA is the UK's specialist aviation regulator.
- The airEXODUS evacuation model has been under development since 1989 with support from the UK CAA and the aviation industry.
- insufficient, back-up funds are available through the CAA.
- The CAA does not proscribe any type of visual correction except a single vision full lens near correction.Advertisement
- wye wid ye caa a cat a dog?
- Fit wye wid ye wid ye caa a cat a dog?
- Fit wye wid ye caa a cat a dog?
- Paris Hilton isn't as hot as she thinks she is, as she was summarily escorted out of CAA's post Golden Globes party.
- Paris, being Paris, was of course noticed by the host of the party, CAA agent Kevin Huvane, who quickly notified security while shouting something about how she was not invited and security best show her to the door.Advertisement
- It reportedly got so bad that the CAA parties were one of the only ones where bona fide celebrities could attend sans the wannabe doppelgangers.
- Microsoft had Creative Artists Agency (CAA) representing them as they shopped the license around Hollywood.
- CAA even reportedly had costumed, laser-gun-armed messengers delivering scripts to studio players in pursuit of their dream deal.