Byrd sentence example
- Colonel William Byrd,' who owned much land along the 1 The Byrds and their ancestors, the Steggs, were conspicuous in the early history of Virginia.
- He was succeeded by his nephew, William Byrd (1652-1704), who was born in London, went to Virginia about 1670, became a successful Indian trader, was a member of the House of Burgesses in 16 771682, was a supporter of Nathaniel Bacon at the beginning of James river, at the falls, visited: the tract in September 1733, and decided to found there the town of Richmond, at the same time selecting and naming the present site of Petersburg.
- Bassett, and including an extended sketch of the Byrd family.
- Concerning Byrd's style as a writer, Professor Bassett says: " It would be hard to find before Franklin a better master of the art of writing clear, forceful and charming English."
- Byrd (Acting)..1802-1803Dem.-Repub.Advertisement
- C. Byrd was acting governor from the 11th, of January to the 19th of April 1849.
- Among his publications may be mentioned: A Rebel's Recollections (1874); The Last of the Flatboats (1900); Camp Venture (I goo); A Carolina Cavalier (1901); Dorothy South (1902); The Master of Warlock (1903); Evelyn Byrd (1904); A Daughter of the South (1905); Blind Alleys (1906); Love is the Sum of it all (1907); and Long Knives (1907) .
- Byrd then cut a piece of 0.5mm wire into lengths of about 5 inches, into one of which Geller apparently put a kink.
- Parsons, like William Byrd a Roman Catholic, showed the influence of the psalm motet and votive antiphon in his work.
- But I can't remember whether Byrd gives 2 quavers and splits the word into its syllables on paper.Advertisement
- Byrd is, of course, persuaded that Uri's friends would never take part in such skulduggery.
- About 637.8 acres are devoted to city parks, among which are William Byrd Park (300 acres), in the western part of the city, Joseph Bryan Park (262.6 acres), Chimborazo Park (29 acres), near its eastern boundary, Gambles Hill Park (8.8 acres), Monroe Square (72 acres), Jefferson Park (6.3 acres) and Marshall Square (7 acres).
- But I ca n't remember whether Byrd gives 2 quavers and splits the word into its syllables on paper.
- Byrd is, of course, persuaded that Uri 's friends would never take part in such skulduggery.
- Byrd Designs: Jewelry Artist Jamie Byrd's site sells Victorian replica jewelry including brooches.Advertisement