Bye-bye sentence example
- Time to wave bye-bye to to the boys from Brazil.
- They are in a little train car smiling at me and waving bye-bye.
- Some of their biggest hits include Bye Bye Love and Wake Up Little Susie.
- Believable bye-bye boozer bumbling quot he them off the to boost the.
- I think that we will be waving bye bye to them.Advertisement
- She is very good at shouting mommy and Daddy, a reasonable bye bye and ook.
- Let's also wave bye-bye to bleached blonde locks that stand out for miles.
- On the coming into operation of these bye bye bye-laws The Poetry Cubicle welcomes the world to borrow more poetry books.
- United wave bye bye to Maritimo - Matt Reeder Copy from Yorkshire Evening Post of 28/09/2001.
- And so what if the ESPN license has gone bye-bye.Advertisement
- For you see, the evil record company had other tricks up their sleeves, and waved bye bye to our fab foursome.
- Instead of the usual long and sorrowful goodbye, cheerfully let baby know you are going "bye-bye" and that s/he will have fun at daycare.
- Pat the Bunny by Dorothy Kunhardt is a short, interactive story about things a little boy and girl can do, such as pat the bunny, put on mommy's ring and wave bye-bye.
- I hear that line from the musical Bye Bye Birdie in my head..
- Other reports state that the two have been secretly seeing each other since she worked with him in March on her music video Bye Bye.Advertisement
- Keeping in touch with current friends: If you recall the movie Bye Bye Birdie, in the opening sequence, a bunch of high school kids were spreading the latest gossip by telephone.