By-play sentence example
- Plot he disregards, and he is fond of throwing his dialogues into regular dramatic form, with by-play prescribed and stage directions interspersed.
- Bible, where examples are given of incantations with magical by-play.
- Once such a dictum has been cited, the rest of the discussion is treated as by-play and goes for nothing.
- Curses is a game published by Play All Day Games that can create moments of immense hilarity that can get the right group of people rolling around on the floor in laughter.
- The farm is 36 acres, much of it consumed by play areas for the kids, with other portions designated for growing.Advertisement