By-foot sentence example
- The woods are so dense over large districts as to be impenetrable, except by cutting a path foot by foot through the close network of vines and undergrowth.
- Small platen machines (worked by foot or tion power) used for the printing of cards, circulars and small jobbing or commercial work.
- You can explore the park with experienced rangers in open vehicles, by foot or on horse.
- A very secluded spot the beach is accessible only by foot along a path through pine woods.
- To get to us by foot from there, take the underpass through to the main pedestrian shopping area of Fort William.Advertisement
- The pure Culdees Were Albyn's earliest priests of God, Ere yet an island of her seas By foot of Saxon monk was trod."
- There is access by foot or bicycle along the tow path which starts by the Penny Ferry pub.
- Guided by his brother, he traveled five hours by foot for trichiasis surgery.
- Many day hikers choose to leave their vehicles at Cottonwood Campground, which is less than three miles by foot from the entrance of the hiking trail leading to Horseshoe Basin.
- You can even explore your own neighborhood by foot.Advertisement