Buy-out sentence example
- The government had the option to buy out the: companies under the licences of 1884, but did not exercise it.
- to make one more effort towards conciliation, the financial houses of Johannesburg offered to lend the Transvaal government 600,000 wherewith to buy out the dynamite company, and so terminate the scandal and bring some relief to the industry.
- The two chief items of the ministerial parliamentary programme were the extension of the new Education Act to London and Mr Wyndham's Irish Land Purchase Act, by which the British exchequer should advance the capital for enabling the tenants in Ireland to buy out the landlords.
- This proceeding gave the barons and knights an opportunity to buy out the village magistrates and to replace them with nominees of their own.
- Employe buyout: employees of a business that is already operating come together to buy out the existing owner.Advertisement
- Not taxable income buy out the the array of are springing up.
- subsidiarympany formed to effect a buy-out by buying the operating subsidiaries.
- The effort to ensure a speedy buy out of the Inverness Air Terminal has been far too wishy-washy.
- A new company formed to effect a buy-out by buying the operating subsidiaries.
- When online banks do go out of business, they are typically just absorbed into another bank or financial service as part of a corporate buy-out.Advertisement
- If you buy out of season to get a deal, you may never see her or him wear the clothes because it may fall into the black hole of the closet.
- When you stop dressing an infant in onesies and start getting into the fun stuff, you'll find that there are a lot of smocked dresses to buy out there.
- He has turned down several lucrative buy-out offers, stating that he wishes to remain true to the original vision of selling exclusively through salons.
- Be sure to include an early buy-out clause should your business take off sooner than expected so you can regain control and be happy.
- FedEx China has expanded its service base with a proposed buy-out of its Chinese joint venture partner Tianjin Datian W.Advertisement
- The $400-million buy-out will set the stage for a FedEx takeover of package shipping in China and boost its Asian presence.
- But while this buy-out has great promise for FedEx, small business owners should take note.
- So the buy-out could open the way for Chinese middle class purchases of western products delivered right to their door.