Buy-back sentence example
- The rule is that on the first of the two months the seller of " futures " may, and before the last day of the second month must, deliver cotton against them, or, what comes to the same thing, buy back the " futures " on the basis of the price of " spot " cotton of middling grade.
- By the death of the archduke Sigismund in 1665 he not only gained Tirol, but a considerable sum of money, which he used to buy back the Silesian principalities of Oppeln and Ratibor, pledged by Ferdinand III.
- In this place he remained after the great commoner had withdrawn from the cabinet, but in December 1762 he threw it up. Bute, alarmed at the growth in numbers and in influence of his enemies, tried to buy back Townshend's co-operation by sundry tempting promises, and at last secured his object in March 1763 with the presidency of the board of trade.
- The same hospodar was often reappointed again and again as he succeeded in raising the sum necessary to buy back his title.
- At first the English landowners who had not actually served in Harolds host were permitted to buy back their lands, by paying a heavy fine to the new king and doing him homage.Advertisement
- In another three years, by 1820, he had so managed his affairs that he was able to buy a small estate adjoining Bald Hills and was negotiating to buy back Otradnoe--that being his pet dream.
- Buy-back policies vary widely among local used book stores, so keep this in mind before deciding where to purchase your textbooks.
- Visit this site to see if your printer uses the kind that they will buy back from you.
- Once you have a few money-saving tricks up your sleeve, you'll find it easier to buy back to school clothes without going broke.
- Some states allow the original homeowner to buy back the property by paying whatever money they still owe.Advertisement
- For example, in Tennessee the buyer has two years to buy back the home.
- If you're a fan of any of these girls, isn't it nice to know that you can still buy back issues of the magazine featuring them in skimpy clothes?
- They require a buy-in investment of a product or sales kit with a buy-back guarantee of any unused products should you reconsider and opt out.
- Is there an opt out clause where the parent company will buy back unused product from you?