Bursar sentence example
- Jill Faye, the school's bursar is extremely pleased with the end result.
- Graduates with disabilities are encouraged to contact the Domestic bursar for further details on facilities.
- Leigh, a former college bursar who is now retired, said he would do his best to follow Littlewood's fine example.
- Later he became assistant bursar at an independent school before joining Birdquest in 1984.
- Better check the walls as well... The Domestic Bursar gets the scoreboard moving forward again.Advertisement
- En-Suite Online: I know there have been some problems here, if anyone has any specific gripes please see the bursar.
- But after the war, he retired on a small pension and became a school bursar.
- Our team now includes the school bursar and the SENCO and everyone contributes.
- Consider appointing a bursar, either full or part time, if you don't already have one.
- In the long term, you should think about employing a bursar.Advertisement
- Adam will talk to domestic bursar about cleaning it.
- The senior bursar has only been in office for three and a half weeks, and so doesn't know exactly where rents go.
- In this school, in which Robespierre was also a bursar and a distinguished student, Camille Desmoulins laid the solid foundation of his learning.
- He was fellow, bursar and dean of his college, but in 1574 he resigned or was dismissed his fellowship and offices, for reasons which have been disputed, some alleging improprieties of conduct, and others suspected disloyalty.
- Relations came to his aid, and presently his anxieties were relieved by Francis Martin, bursar of Trinity, who gave him liberal help. Benson took his degree in 1852 as a senior optime, eighth classic and senior chancellor's medallist, and was elected fellow of Trinity in the following year.Advertisement