Burly sentence example
- The burly man grunted in response.
- Several burly guards bowed to Sirian and Rissa and trailed them into the street.
- No charging gamers, stampeding past the burly bouncers GAME had employed just for the launch.
- The special effects are awesome, although the computer generated effects on the burly brawl where more noticeable than I thought they would be.
- By contrast to the ' hurly burly ' of Orlando, Naples is a real escape.Advertisement
- The ruling caste in Nigeria, on the other hand, despise their pastoral brethren, and through generations of polygamy with the conquered tribes have become more Negroid in type, black, burly and coarse featured.
- A burly redhead who towered over her, his face was flushed from the heat of the warm pub.
- The burly blond behind the counter looked up at her voice and smiled.
- He is tall and jovial and rather burly as conductors go, the possessor of almost as many curls as Simon Rattle.
- We do not want it replaced by characterless marble floors, searing lighting and burly security guards.Advertisement
- The burly former jailbird would fit the bill of the big striker Worthington will be looking for to partner Robert Earnshaw.
- Check out the video clip - at least four burly blokes trying to drag an old man out of his seat.
- The Le Pen's and some of the Basque MEPs are conspicuous because they are always accompanied by burly bodyguards.
- Try to pick lighter to medium-bodied reds and avoid big burly tannin ones or big fruit Zinfandel bombs.
- "Memon commands your presence," a burly man he recognized from Memon's guard told him.Advertisement
- The " creature " of Charles, as he called himself, this burly, violent scholar, buffoon and bully, was reckoned a patriot.
- The aging but burly and large man sheathed his weapons and knelt over the still form.
- In the Burly Brawl chapter, you must defeat 30 Agent Smiths to get the briefcase.