Bunks sentence example
- Two of the bedrooms sleep four on twin bunks.
- They slept on three tier bunks, in very cramped conditions.
- There was nothing for me to do but offer comfort to the others, who were now lying delirious in their respective bunks.
- All cabins are air-conditioned and have spacious twin bunks with the exception of slightly restricted headroom.
- The after cabin has two single bunks and is ideal for children with generous stowage of its own.Advertisement
- A relatively modern 1958 Ford flatbed truck with bunks cobbled from scrap steel hauled the necessarily short logs to the mill.
- The 68ft yachts accommodate 20 with four bunks located aft in two cabins.
- The third bed is placed below one of the top bunks on the floor level.
- Other configurations allow for a chest of drawers to be placed underneath one of the top bunks.
- Several lines, in fact, offer family suites - less expensive interior cabins with extra bunks for younger passengers.Advertisement
- The floor plan includes family bunks, thermofoil cabinets, slideouts, air conditioning, and even an optional theatre package, for those rainy days when there's just nothing else to do.
- The communal houses of the Pacific coast had bunks.
- Non members £ 6.00 per night FACILITIES: Sleeping accommodation consists of communal Alpine style bunks on two levels.
- The dormitory is divided into two rooms each containing two triple metal bunks.
- Out of an army of a hundred thousand we must expect at least twenty thousand wounded, and we haven't stretchers, or bunks, or dressers, or doctors enough for six thousand.Advertisement