Bundle up sentence example
- Some people choose to bundle up a variety of these foods in pretty gift baskets.
- If possible, choose a cold day, which will require you to bundle up in heavy clothing.
- That way you can bundle up when you're going to be outside, but easily strip down to a more comfortable amount of clothing when you're back in a warm building.
- For some women, the temptation to bundle up and seek refuge from winter's harsh weather ultimately trumps the otherwise almighty desire to look fashionable and glamorous.
- Put some cocoa in your thermos, bundle up the family and spend an evening driving around looking at the amazing Christmas lights displays.Advertisement
- A T-shirt can be worn with jeans, and you can bundle up before going outdoors!
- Quilted robes are a nice way to bundle up against the cold, particularly when combined with flannel and thick cotton.
- Mortgage servicing companies deal with escrow accounts and customer service issues, and oftentimes bundle up mortgages and sell them to other mortgage servicing companies.