Bumpkin sentence example
- She was the country bumpkin, not him.
- His birth father already suspected she was a country bumpkin.
- I was born and grew up in Dorchester, Dorset and I am a proper west Country bumpkin!
- He smiles: " I'm a country bumpkin at heart.
- This look may have been deemed 'country bumpkin' in the past; however, the 21st century has seen the rebirth of this look as a fashion statement that's fresh and fun.Advertisement
- Where's your country bumpkin?
- No agitation for the development of national defences, no beating of drums to awaken the military spirit, no anti-foreign clamour or invasion panic, no parading of uniforms and futile clash of arms, are necessary to entice the groundling and the bumpkin into the service.
- She was the country bumpkin that he had to drag everywhere or be accused of being insensitive.