Bulrush sentence example
- The meaner sort are covered with mats which they make of a kind of bulrush, and are also indifferently tight and warm, but not so good as the former....
- Reedmace (used to be called bulrush) is a good example.
- Bulrush (Scirpus) - Sedge-like plants fringing lakes and ponds.
- It is a water plant for association with the taller sedges, Bulrush, and bolder water-side plants.
- It is one of the boldest and handsomest of hardy grasses for the margins of artificial water or streams, associated with such things as the Typhas, Acorus, Bulrush, and Water Dock.Advertisement
- 3, the true bulrush, occurs in lakes, ditches and marshes; it has a spongy, green, cylindrical stem, reaching nearly an inch in thickness and 1 to 8 ft.