Bulgar sentence example
- The history, Tarikh Bulgar, said to have been written in the 12th century by an Arabian cadi of the city Bolgari, has not yet been discovered; but the Arabian historians, Ibn Foslan, Ibn Haukal, Abul Hamid Andalusi, Abu Abdallah Harnati, and several others, who had visited the kingdom, beginning with the 10th century, have left descriptions of it.
- Davis also reported, but did not see, a similar inscription at Bulgar Maden, not far away.
- Subsequent Bulgarian operations were confined to resisting Turkish attempts to advance from Chatalja; to the occupation of Thrace down to the Sea of Marmora; to resisting an attack on the Bulgar lines across the isthmus of the Gallipoli Peninsula; and to the capture of Adrianople.
- It attains in Lycia an altitude of 10,500 ft., and in the Bulgar Dagh (Cilicia) of over 10,000 ft.
- East of the Bulgar Dagh the range is pierced by the Sihun and Jihun rivers, and their tributaries, but its continuity is not broken.Advertisement
- Before reaching the Cilician Plain the river receives the waters of the Kerkhun Su, which cuts through the Bulgar Dagh, and opens a way for the roads from the Cilician Gates to Konia and Kaisarieh.
- Their strange sculptures and inscriptions have been found at Pteria, Euyuk, Fraktin, Kiz Hissar (Tyana), Ivriz, Bulgar, Muden and other places between Smyrna and the 1 The people, Moslem and Christian, are physically one and appear to be closely related to the modern Armenians.
- Bulgar wheat + raisins which is not popular.
- She creates her own specialty menu with such delights as Persian lamb meatball, bulgar wheat pilaff and Middle Eastern salad and flat bread.
- Bulgur wheat You can buy easy-to-use finely ground no-cook bulgar wheat in health food shops.Advertisement
- Tabbouleh You will need: 6oz Bulgar wheat soaked in cold water for half an hour, then drained.
- Bulgur Wheat You can buy easy-to-use finely ground no-cook bulgar wheat in health food shops.
- Tabbouleh You will need: 6oz bulgar wheat soaked in cold water for half an hour, then drained.
- Gluten is the protein found in wheat, oats, barley, bulgar, durum, kamut, spelt and rye.
- Bulgar Maden; long incised rock inscription, near silver-mines.Advertisement