Build in sentence example
- From the airport window, she watched a cloud bank build in the northwest.
- In 18J3 Semper left London for Zurich on his appointment as professor of architecture, and with a commission to build in that town the polytechnic school and the hospital.
- The local planning policy was to allow no new build in the area and so the 4 new ho me s were controversial.
- The best way to ease the tension of a tight budget is to build in a rewards system.
- You can build in plenty of storage space too to keep serving bowls and party dishes.Advertisement
- With boy band mania just starting to build in the 1990s, Timberlake and friend Chris Kirkpatrick started their group *N Sync with JC Chasez (from Mouse Club), Joey Fatone and Lance Bass.
- Combine overhead systems and hooks for tight fits, or build in cabinets and workbenches for larger spaces.
- Control top plus size pantyhose offers lightweight slenderizing support with a design that includes build-in girdle support to help smooth bulges, flatten the lower stomach and lift the rear slightly.
- In its simplest form, a retirement calculator works with your present income as a way to build in some of that risk.
- Condensation can build in the hose when warm air is inside and cooler air is surrounding it.Advertisement
- As culture and technology build in your kingdom, the more demanding the people's needs are.
- As the community continues to grow and interest continues to build in Maxis Spore, a bevy of strategy guides and walkthroughs will start to emerge on the Internet.
- Julia Morgan, the first female graduate of Ecole des Beaux Arts in Paris, was the architect of The Fairmont, which cost $5 million to build in 1907.
- Trust takes time to build in a relationship.
- The more spirit you can build in the students and fans, the more support the team will feel during the game, so plan your pep rally activities carefully for maximum impact.Advertisement
- If the girls are still unsure, build in a reward system as well -- because so much money was saved on clothes, everyone can now afford a trip to the bowling alley or something similar.
- They have a build-in obsolescence, designed to keep them from getting out of hand.