Buffoon sentence example
- He has a keen sense of humor without becoming a buffoon.
- General Slobodan Milosevic: Achieved fame by standing up to the notorious braggart and military buffoon Wesley Clark in Yugoslavia.
- Dave, Barry S Wales Prescott is a bumbling buffoon.
- But rather than playing buffoon to Lee's philosopher, Richard is more laid back and less analytical.
- When they have a complete buffoon as prime minister, the combination is explosive.Advertisement
- I don't know why the ignorant buffoon hasn't rung me yet.
- The " creature " of Charles, as he called himself, this burly, violent scholar, buffoon and bully, was reckoned a patriot.
- It was a funny and tender film partially because of Moore's steadfast performance to Grant's stumbling buffoon.
- Put him beside his wife and he looks a regular buffoon!
- "Why, fleas, crickets, grasshoppers," answered the buffoon.Advertisement
- That buffoon making a fool of himself at a business open house may well turn out to be the next executive or business owner you'll need to see.
- Blunkett, the class buffoon, says that immigrants speaking English at home would help " overcome the schizophrenia which bedevils generational relationships " .
- She said and felt at that time that no man was more to her than Nastasya Ivanovna, the buffoon.
- He was the buffoon, who went by a woman's name, Nastasya Ivanovna.
- Nastasya Ivanovna the buffoon sat with a sad face at the window with two old ladies.Advertisement
- "Nastasya Ivanovna, what sort of children shall I have?" she asked the buffoon, who was coming toward her in a woman's jacket.
- Though people were afraid of Marya Dmitrievna she was regarded in Petersburg as a buffoon, and so of what she had said they only noticed, and repeated in a whisper, the one coarse word she had used, supposing the whole sting of her remark to lie in that word.
- No one found more opportunities for attacking, no one captured or killed more Frenchmen, and consequently he was made the buffoon of all the Cossacks and hussars and willingly accepted that role.