Buckskin sentence example
- Lisa asked, as she gazed at the beautiful buckskin gelding.
- The Indians, though, used buckskin and caribou to fashion their mukluks.
- Buckskin and cotton shirts, cocked hats, beaver-skins, cowhide, moccasins, boots, long stockings, knee breeches, jackets, belt knives, axes, clubs, handguns, and blades were merely some components in their motley of outfits.
- Leather and buckskin shoes will feel relatively warmer than canvas and suede.
- It comes in colors including Mountain green, british tan, midnight, deep chestnut, and buckskin.Advertisement
- Shoe Materials: Keep in mind that you can get casual shoes in a wide variety of materials: leather, buckskin, suede, canvas and synthetics just to name a few.
- The amalgam is first pressed in wetted canvas or buckskin in order to remove excess of mercury.
- Woollen cloth and buckskin are woven at Kamenz, Bischofswerda and Grossenhain, all in the northeast, woollen and half-woollen underclothing at Chemnitz, Glauchau, Meerane and Reichenbach; while Bautzen and Limbach produce woollen stockings.
- In 1895 almost a million persons (half of them women) were employed in this branch of industry, and in 1897 the value of the cloth, buckskin and flannel manufacture was estimated at 18,000,000.
- The most important industries of the town are the manufacture of buckskin, the spinning of carded yarn and vicuna-wool, and the processes of dyeing, finishing and wool-spinning connected with these.Advertisement