Bubblegum sentence example
- Try to remix the Tetris theme with Hip-Hop or even Bubblegum pop.
- The last time you had bubblegum in your hair, you were in second grade and had to have it snipped off.
- Within the Scentsy fragrance collections, there are a few scents that feature only one dominant fragrance component such as "Bubblegum" or "Perfectly Pomegranate".
- You could probably get away with mixing "Cinnamon Bear" and "Poinsettia Pine" for a more lively holiday fragrance, but it's probably a bit of a stretch to imagine "Bubblegum" blending well with "Pima Cotton" as the two themes conflict.
- Spearmint, wintergreen, banana, assorted fruit, bubblegum, and cherry are some of the more popular flavors, as well as the traditional peppermint.Advertisement
- If you were bubblegum, you'd be babe-a-licious!
- In an attempt to expand the bubblegum universe a three part mini series was introduced in 1990.
- White Collar Boy is a stomping tune with bubblegum riffs plucked from the 1970s.
- Kerrang 's head is so far up its ass that it wo n't see the rebellion implicit in throwback bubblegum pop.
- He Said, She Said Bubblegum Game-Played similar to the newlywed game, this is a great game for a couples' shower.Advertisement
- Each time she misses an answer, hand her a piece of bubblegum to chew.
- The decision to make novelty items, namely gum, was made and Bazooka bubblegum was launched.
- Placing "Bubblegum" alongside any citrus based Scentsy fragrance can produce a fun and youthful scent.