Bryophyte sentence example
- The whole site is biologically rich, with many woodland plant communities represented and rich bryophyte and lichen assemblages.
- Fourteen different bryophyte zones have been identified in the UK (Ratcliffe 1968 ), with distinct differences in the bryophyte assemblages within them.
- The montane calcicole bryophyte flora is also outstanding and includes a number of species not present on other selected sites.
- The lichen and bryophyte flora of the complex is outstanding, and the vascular plant flora is also extremely rich.
- There is a rich fern and bryophyte community including black spleenwort.Advertisement
- It corresponds in function with the rhizoid of i Bryophyte.