Bruxelles sentence example
- The Revue de Bruxelles (1837-1848), supported by the nobility and the clergy, had a longer career.
- The building was finished in 1832, and the instruments were ready for work in 1835, from which date the observations were published in 4to volumes (Annales de l'Observatoire Royal de Bruxelles), but Quetelet chiefly devoted himself to meteorology and statistics.
- The spreading of drops on the surface of a liquid has formed the subject of a very extensive series of experiments by Charles Tomlinson; van der Mensbrugghe has also written a very complete memoir on this subject (Sur la tension superficielle des liquides, Bruxelles, 1873).
- C. Mahillon, Elements d'acoustique musicale et instrumentale (Bruxelles, 18 74), p. 153.
- Nameche, "Memoire sur la vie et les ecrits de Jean Louis Vives" in Memoires couronnes par l'Academie Royale des sciences et belles-lettres de Bruxelles (Brussels, 1841), vol.Advertisement
- To these should be added the list of Haydn's symphonies printed in Alfred Wotquenne's Catalogue de la Bibliothbque du Conservatoire Royal de Bruxelles, vol.