Bruiser sentence example
- Reputed to be the largest lava lamp in the world this big bruiser of a lava lamp stands at over 2ft tall.
- Blunkett is a political bruiser, the Ken Clarke of NL.
- Despite looking like a little bruiser, he's incredibly needy, pathetically grateful for any kindness or attention shown him.
- Trying my patience, this Bruiser then asks me how to take the emeralds from their glass case.
- The bruiser is an old piece of farm machinery which was used to roll oats to feed horses.Advertisement
- "Gidget" went on to appear in a commercial with the GEICO Insurance gecko, and played the role of Bruiser's mom in the movie Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde.