Brown-spots sentence example
- The filly was mostly white with a few brown spots – almost the opposite of her mother.
- The island of Shikotan is remarkable for the growth of a species of bamboo (called Shikotan-chiku), having dark brown spots on the cane.
- On each side is a series of large dark brown spots with light centres.
- The filly was mostly white with a few brown spots â€“ almost the opposite of her mother.
- I even saw a female merlin with buff and brown spots perched in a tree.Advertisement
- When purchasing lucky bamboo, look for stalks that are a bright green color without yellow or brown spots or bruises.
- The print is modern and artistic with dinosaur footprints on one side of the reversible quilt and light blue dinosaurs with brown spots on the other side.
- The color is bright yellow, with a few brown spots on the underside of the pouch.
- It also can help to fade brown spots and increase the skin's moisture barrier so skin cells appear plumper and more hydrated.
- It is responsible for protecting against the appearance of brown spots.Advertisement
- When the skin has been damaged from sun exposure, little brown spots appear from the pigmentation of melanin.
- Fortunately, many techniques are available to treat these brown spots.