Brouhaha sentence example
- The latest brouhaha has subsided without undermining that party's upper echelons but that would surely change if further damaging revelations were to emerge.
- As a sequel to the recent brouhaha with the fading five-pound note, it seems that the euro is suffering from a similar allergy.
- At the time, the sign displayed by Mr. Hammond created a brouhaha, with a group of 40 people gathering around him.
- He remembered the big brouhaha about putting them in, years ago now. What? Jumper suddenly said.
- Bite-sized brouhaha as was responsible to electric kool-aid acid focus on alcoholics ' .Advertisement