Broody sentence example
- broody chicken hen set turkey eggs.
- broody coop is made uncomfortable, so that sitting will become a burden to the birds.
- Disadvantages: Drags a bit, potential to be overwhelmingly broody, and a bit choppy in places.
- Episode 4 (27 SEP 76) Baby Talk Mildred has become very broody.
- Usually during the day, when she's not broody she is never in bed and rarely even in her bedroom.Advertisement
- Had a 35 week old baby in at work today talk about feeling broody she was lovely.
- In contrast, exhibition Toulouse are often less inclined to go broody.
- Comments: I have a problem Does this mean you're getting broody.
- For the last couple of months she'd become increasingly broody.
- Eventually she discovers that real Easter eggs come from broody hen, Mavis, rather than the local confectioner.Advertisement
- See that the bottom of your broody coop is made uncomfortable, so that sitting will become a burden to the birds.
- inclined to go broody.
- So much more than some guy who once worked with Nancy Sinatra, Lee Hazelwood is one of the last great troubadours of rock music and should be thought of in the company of dark, broody, lyrical greats like Leonard Cohen and Johnny Cash.