Brolly sentence example
- Be out, be proud, bring a brolly.
- But I'm taking a big brolly just in case.
- Tho I draw a line at carrying a brolly, unless it's more of a shooting stick with concealed weaponry.
- Will need a brolly too cos it looks like it might rain!
- This was not a deluge that my sun brolly could cope with and we ran for cover.Advertisement
- However, Badger have broken the price barrier in a big way with their new oval brolly, so what's the catch?
- The answer of course is a good stout brolly.
- Appearing in all three films, Shane Brolly's Death Dealer character Kraven was first credited with killing Lucian.
- So Asian children have that golf brolly, they've got that raincoat and Wellington boots, but most of our kids don't.