Broadleaf sentence example
- Also, if you apply herbicide to kill broadleaf weeds, that should be done in October.
- Areas of woodland, mostly newly planted, broadleaf, mixed, interspersed with " wildflower meadows " which are mown.
- In spring, our tasks include broadleaf planting and removing non-native trees.
- Woodland on the estate extends to some 15 hectares and represents deciduous broadleaf and woodland dominated by conifers.
- Native broadleaf trees will also be planted where conservation is the main aim of woodland creation.Advertisement
- Grass and broadleaf weed populations varied between the organic and conventional systems each year, but the impact on yield was considered negligible.
- Broadleaf woodlands - Oak, Beech, mixed, Alder Carr.