Brioche sentence example
- Serve the smoked haddock gratins with the toasted brioche.
- brioche flavored with brandy or orange flower water and filled with crystallized fruit, from the Cantal.
- On Saturdays, a number of treats are available, such as French brioche and carrot cake.
- Not least because of its firm, savory brioche like flavors and persistent finish.
- Food Choice: Ideal on its own or paired with fresh brioche, nuts and seafood dishes.Advertisement
- brioche Washington would become governor soviet citizens who any need of.
- brioche loaf.
- brioche toast with smoked salmon and topped with hollandaise sauce at £ 5.50 was far more interesting.
- brioche tins.
- brioche style bun.Advertisement
- foie gras with ginger and brioche, smoked salmon with creamed leeks and sesame and roquefort biscuits.
- foie gras with brioche and roasted spiced plum was really good - cooked to perfection.
- foie gras terrine and brioche.
- A classic patÃ© and chutney or foie gras terrine and brioche.
- toasted brioche with pink gooseberry chutney.Advertisement
- Xmas Lunch Menu STARTERS Grilled Saint Maure Goat 's Grilled goat 's cheese on a toasted brioche with pink gooseberry chutney.
- Load up before a long morning hike with vegetarian-friendly breakfast choices such as brioche, omelettes and croissants.