Brine-shrimp sentence example
- In the long familiar Branchipus, Chirocephalus and Streptocephalus the males have frontal appendages, but these are wanting in the " brine-shrimp " Artemia, and the same want helps to distinguish Branchinecta (Verrill, 1869) from the old genus Branchipus.
- baby brine shrimp would also be a welcome addition.
- After about three weeks or so, the fry can be weaned onto frozen adult brine shrimp and crushed flake food.
- This inspirational list of amazing sea monkey facts will help you love the brine shrimp that sea monkeys really are.
- frozen brine shrimp is a decent substitute for the live version.Advertisement
- live brine shrimp are fed spirulina prior to cryogenic freezing.
- naupliusyou've fed some brine shrimp nauplii take a look at your fry.
- The brine shrimp embryo also requires less energy to break through a hatching membrane than a thick outer shell.