Brindle sentence example
- Any color or variety of colors is acceptable, white, black, blue, fawn, brindle or parti-coloured are all OK.
- They can also be black, brindle, red, fawn or tricolor.
- brindle coats and black and tan coats are not allowed in show dogs.
- brindle male greyhound who came to us 5 months ago from a rescue in Ireland.
- brindle patches with white.Advertisement
- brindle boy found starving, roaming the streets.
- brindle color with a white chest and 4 white socks.
- Pied is mainly white with brindle patches, no spots or ticking, and black eyelashes and eye rims.
- Fawn and brindle are the colours preferred.
- The breed's fur is short, straight and slightly rough, and the color typically varies between fawn, red or brindle with black or darker markings around the head.Advertisement
- Variegated yarns can give a brindle pattern to the dog's coat.
- The coat should be thick, short and very silky, the favourite colours being white and white marked with brindle.
- Levi is a dark brindle Staffordshire Bull Terrier; who went missing on 4th January from the Scarborough area.
- Bertie is a 14 month old Bulldog with a 5 generation pedigree, red brindle and white.