Brightens sentence example
- Lime juice brightens up your drink and balances out the sweeter ingredients.
- This also brightens and enhances the shape of your eyes, creating a soft yet dark and sultry finish to your "smoky eye" look.
- The best night vision devices amplify that image by projecting infrared light, which further brightens the image that you see inside the goggles.
- The nose brightens the air with tangy citrus, cut alfalfa, and mineral richness.
- The palate brightens with lively cherries and raspberries, some hints of thyme and tobacco, and follows with creamy vanilla.Advertisement
- Whether you're in your backyard, by a public pool, at a resort or on the islands themselves, a lively tropical print towel always brightens up the day while drying you off.
- 'Natural light' alarm clocks have a special light that brightens gradually, mimicking the dawn sky.
- Additionally, it reduces puffiness and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, brightens and clarifies.
- It brightens and smooths the skin while reducing the appearance of age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- A lasting legacy for the project is the creation of huge mural which brightens up a concrete underpass near the school.Advertisement
- Snatch is one of my favorites of all time, a true beauty that instantly brightens up the eyes.
- The passage of this large quar`it-y of carbon and iron, 0.90% of the former and 12.6 of the latter, from a state of mere solution as hardenite to one of definite chemical union as cementite, together with the passage of the iron itself from the y to the a state, evolves so much heat as actually to heat the mass up so that it brightens in a striking manner.