Bright-eyed sentence example
- The woman appeared bright-eyed and pleasant, the warrior-husband unreadable.
- Dressed in a mock turtleneck of some expensive fabric and slacks, the seated Immortal was relaxed and bright-eyed, despite accompanying them on the hunt that led them to the meat locker a couple of hours ago.
- If you want a bright-eyed cat look, opt for shades that are close to your own skin tone, but shimmery.
- A stroke of white eyeliner along the bottom lashes can make one appear more awake and bright-eyed.
- Bright-eyed country singer Carrie Underwood was voted 2005's Sexiest Vegetarian.Advertisement
- Miley Cyrus always projects a happy, bright-eyed personality of someone who is eager to learn and is insatiably curious about life.