Briefings sentence example
- On occasions we have even attended media briefings to lend technical advice on issues relating to the estate.
- To write copy for a variety of regular business briefings to the sales force.
- In addition, pre-flight passenger briefings need to be comprehensive and standardized.
- International alumni often attend pre-departure briefings to explain the Brookes experience.
- RuSource briefings may not be reproduced in any publication or offered for sale without the prior permission of the copyright holder.Advertisement
- At night, a traditional African campfire is lit where the gorilla briefings take place.
- Thereafter, learning comes through working closely day-to-day with experienced colleagues, supported by regular briefings and training sessions.
- Prime Minister I get briefings almost hourly on what is happening.
- Hertsmere PCT supports its staff through regular briefings and provides lifelong learning opportunities.
- They may not attend briefings or accompany the Committee if it retires to deliberate in private.Advertisement
- The safety of the dogs and musher was paramount and the safety briefings would cover the use of snub lines onto the vehicles bumpers.
- Believing that each nonprofit is its own best voice, MCN provides information, training, legislative updates and briefings on the issues of importance to Minnesota nonprofits.