Briefed sentence example
- "Before you leave," Tim said, stepping between Brady and his team, "I've briefed your team already.
- racecourse office staff are briefed on the current going.
- Palmer, who had been advising the British government during these negotiations, and who (4th August 1871) had defended the treaty in the House of Commons, was briefed on behalf of Great Britain.
- congressmane, the Republican Congressmen for Minnesota who is a retired marine colonel, was briefed on the findings.
- In terms of staff, the guidance is at present only suggesting that fairly junior staff are briefed.Advertisement
- Equitable's managing director confirmed that the sales force had been adequately briefed and instructed to advise potential policyholders of the company's circumstances.
- All racecourse office staff are briefed on the current going.
- I briefed Betsy who listed with rapt interest, especially as I expressed my strong belief that Annie's abductor might very well be our Delabama stalker.
- They don an anorak, and are briefed as to their mission.
- Rokke, a former US army colonel, also briefed the Commons Defense Select Committee on the risks of DU in 1999.Advertisement
- Every fortnight the entire division is briefed on a list of five ' targets ' - either individuals or teams of suspected criminals.
- modifyickthall: No doubt the Minister is well briefed on public anxieties about genetically modified ingredients in food.
- You do need to make your feelings known to your solicitor about having an inadequately briefed stand-in!
- You do need to make your feelings known to your solicitor about having an inadequately briefed stand-in !
- Mr Prescott had also briefed him on the Track Recovery Plan which had been unveiled yesterday.Advertisement
- Speak to the owner of the catering company or director of catering to ensure all waitstaff serving alcohol are briefed on sensible alcohol serving procedures.