Bricklayer sentence example
- Keira claims that if her career stopped tomorrow she would be more than happy to become a bricklayer.
- These include bricklayer, carpenter or joiner, carpet fitter, and glazier.
- The only problem is trying to find a bricklayer prepared to use it.
- What they do mention, however, is that the case file reveals that a former bricklayer was the primary suspect for many years.
- The Roman builders laid three rows of stones, staggering the layers as a modern day bricklayer does.Advertisement
- December 25 th 1869 Died on the 20th inst Thomas Hardy for many years bricklayer on the Melford Hall estate.
- Whether you are an apprentice bricklayer or a seasoned specifier, the Learning Texts provide you with everything you need to know about mortar.
- Work on the bridge proceeded quickly as Jack Pocock, expert bricklayer, built up the new parapets with considerable skill.
- Leaving aside the tunics, the scene is surprisingly modern, even down to the shape of the bricklayer's trowel.
- He looks at Spock and says, "I'm a doctor not a bricklayer."Advertisement