Breezed sentence example
- He breezed by her again.
- He breezed by her and wrenched the door open, slamming it closed.
- She frowned and he breezed past her, pulling the door open before the woman on the other side could knock.
- Rhyn breezed by him, much warmer in his jaguar shape than he.d been in his human shape.
- She heard the runner before she saw him and watched as one of the warriors breezed past her toward Ne'Rin.Advertisement
- Brady, Dan, and another man breezed past her.
- Elise breezed by them, unaffected.
- He breezed past her.
- She breezed past him towards the entrance.
- She breezed past him.Advertisement
- Ingrid breezed by her and slammed the front door.
- She breezed by him and paused at the door to say, "Rhyn, I.m not talking about Toby," before she wrenched it open.
- She was an instant favorite on the show and for the most part, breezed through the competition with ease.
- Furious, she stood and breezed past him, not surprised when he opted not to ride home with her.
- The Brits breezed in and out and claimed the double win before the French had time to say bonjour!Advertisement
- There were a few points in the game where I thought I wouldn't have enough to make it through a section, so I set some traps and breezed on through.