Breathtakingly sentence example
- This was not a mangy or vicious creature standing before him, but a breathtakingly beautiful, gigantic wolf.
- With the settings at their highest everything looks breathtakingly beautiful.
- The other star of Stagecoach is Utah 's breathtakingly beautiful Monument Valley, made famous by Ford here and in many later westerns.
- Slow motion water shots are breathtakingly beautiful and can be achieved by forcing the camera's shutter to remain open for a couple of seconds to create a subdued, flowing effect.
- J.-F. Coche-Dury: It's breathtakingly expensive, but consistently collectible.This wine regularly earns 99 points from Wine Spectator.Advertisement
- Madame Alexander dolls range from breathtakingly beautiful fashion and portrait dolls to adorable baby and character dolls.
- Although breathtakingly beautiful, curly hair requires specific styling and cutting techniques to look it's curly best.
- Fulton and Pepe (Lost in La Mancha) expertly weave the strands together, with breathtakingly lush cinematography by Anthony Dod Mantle.
- Master new combo attacks, including stealth and jumping moves, played out in breathtakingly gory detail via an improved fighting engine.
- The other star of Stagecoach is Utah's breathtakingly beautiful Monument Valley, made famous by Ford here and in many later westerns.Advertisement