Breathlessness sentence example
- accumulatecondition, the weakened pumping action of the heart muscle results in fluid accumulating in the lungs, which leads to breathlessness.
- Short-acting ÃŸ2 agonists should be used as the initial treatment for COPD patients to relieve breathlessness.
- The main types of asbestos diseases asbestosis A disabling and ultimately fatal scarring of the lungs causing severe breathlessness and chest pains.
- chronic bronchitis and emphysema Chronic bronchitis and emphysema stop the lungs from working properly, typically causing breathlessness and wheezing.
- Chronic bronchitis and emphysema Chronic bronchitis and emphysema stop the lungs from working properly, typically causing breathlessness and wheezing.Advertisement
- Table 1: MRC Dyspnoea scale Grade Degree of breathlessness related to activities 0 Not troubled by breathlessness except on strenuous exercise.
- affected individuals suffer terribly with chronic breathlessness as the lungs are progressively destroyed.
- mitral valve prolapse, which may be causing his breathlessness.
- Patients with fragile X syndrome are also at increased risk of developing mitral valve prolapse, which may be causing his breathlessness.
- provoke symptoms such as chest pain or breathlessness.Advertisement
- sensation of breathlessness.
- He was seemingly unaffected by the ritual, not a bead of sweat, no signs of breathlessness.
- wheeze with breathlessness is asthma.
- Panic attacks with hyperventilation and fear of suffocation often worsens the sensation of breathlessness.
- In this age group, young enough to make the diagnosis of COPD unlikely, the principal cause of wheeze with breathlessness is asthma.Advertisement
- It may interfere with exercise or sleep, and it may also cause distress if accompanied by dizziness, chest pain, or breathlessness.
- This narrowing, in turn, produces wheezing and breathlessness that sometimes causes the patient to gasp for air.
- In advanced stages, the patient will suffer persistent coughing, breathlessness, and fever.