Breathing-room sentence example
- The foundations of idealism in the modern sense were laid by the thinkers who sought breathing room for mind and will in a deeper analysis of the relations of the subject to the world that it knows.
- Can anything be moved around or tweaked to give you some extra breathing room?
- The only way to give yourself a little more breathing room is by having good time management skills.
- The key is to look for shorts that fit comfortably at the waist (with enough breathing room around the tummy) and cover any hotspots around the thighs.
- It provides an additional layer of warmth, but for women of size who find jackets too hot, vests will allow you more breathing room and may be cooler to wear.Advertisement
- There is almost always something you will have forgotten that will need more time, so give yourself some breathing room on the day of your party.
- Most costumes won't really be very different from one's usual sewing projects, but unless you regularly sew costumes, you should give yourself a lot of breathing room to work on it and get the look right.
- Remember, just because you're single today does not mean you will be tomorrow, so this period of time is like the breathing room you get to experience before another special someone comes into your life.
- Use colored tape to section off an area so that everyone can see and so that the birthday child has some breathing room.
- If you're tired of living from paycheck to paycheck, making money online can give you the breathing room you need to get your finances back under control.Advertisement
- Regularly check to make sure their toes are not pushing against the tip of the shoe, and that there is enough breathing room on the sides.
- This lead time will give you some breathing room to correct the errors and increase your score.
- If you are close to two sizes, you might want to choose the larger size for your first purchase to allow for breathing room.