Breathers sentence example
- The Vedic deities of the nobler sort, the shining devas, the asuras (the " breathers " or living, perhaps to be identified with the Scandinavian cesir) rose above a vast multitude of demonic powers, many of them doubtless derived from the local customs and beliefs of the native races whom the immigrant Aryans subdued.
- discrete breathers for this model.
- From fire breathers & stilt walkers to the " Elvis Cleaning Company!
- From fire breathers & stilt walkers to the Elvis Cleaning Company !
- "I played it and I kinda liked it." = 0 points and a trip to the inner-most circle of Hell, which is reserved for people who liked that game, serial killers, mouth breathers, and people who talk at the movie theater.Advertisement
- Respirations are best assessed by watching the rise and fall of the neonate's abdomen since infants are diaphragmatic breathers.
- Even those rarefied breathers experience delivery problems with their own product line.