Breastmilk sentence example
- No one knows what the cause of breastmilk jaundice is.
- The marketing code aims to protect infant health by controlling the marketing of artificial milks and other baby foods, which replace breastmilk.
- This is because follow-on formulas are not breastmilk substitutes.
- First baby formula is based on the main protein which is naturally found in breastmilk; this protein is called whey.
- Breastmilk tends to keep infants satiated for a smaller period of time, so a baby may wake every two or three hours for his next feeding.Advertisement
- Your child still needs plenty of breastmilk or formula, however.
- Tubal Ligation-This requires surgery, including anesthesia, which may pass into the breastmilk.
- However, if you decide to supplement your breastmilk with formula or offer formula exclusively, talk with your doctor about your feeding choices.
- You can feel good in knowing that iron-fortified infant formulas are patterned after breastmilk and provide all the nutrition your baby needs.
- Feed your baby breastmilk or the proper formula and introduce solids as your pediatrician recommends.Advertisement
- One of the more pleasant side effects of fenugreek is that it can actually impart a licorice-like smell to the sweat and breastmilk.
- The breastfeeding mother just needs to nurse the baby more frequently and for longer periods of time to enhance the production of breastmilk.
- Lactation is the period of time in your life when you produce breastmilk in order to feed your baby.
- Since a woman's body produces breastmilk on demand, if you feed your baby and then pump, you're increasing demand.
- Speak with your doctor if you plan to use this type of birth control after pregnancy while breastfeeding, as it can affect your supply and quality of breastmilk.Advertisement
- The advantage to pumping breast milk is that it can be stored and used at a later time, so working mothers, for example, can still use breastmilk to feed their twins if they choose to.