Break-even sentence example
- Through capital raised through land sales, the Trust achieved a technical break-even at the end of the financial year.
- I always think of cash-flow positive as nirvana, because if you are break-even or better, you control your own destiny.
- Meanwhile, BenQ asserts that Siemens Mobile should reach break-even some time during 2006.
- Sales volumes are growing and we anticipate the business achieving break-even in 2007.
- This is your 'take home' pot that lets you break even.Advertisement
- The only system to break even a little of Nintendo's market share is Sony's PlayStation Portable.
- The launch of the Xbox 360 shows some promise, but not enough to break even.
- This estimation will inform you of whether you can expect to receive a refund, owe money or will break even on your yearly tax obligations.
- A refinance will save you on the interest rate, but the new terms may extend the time it will take you to break even with your old terms.
- The company also offers a free, Break-Even Analysis for those considering refinancing.Advertisement
- Discuss pre-existing loans, liabilities, expected returns, projected sales and costs, break-even analysis, and pro-forma cash flow statements.
- Financial projections (monthly and quarterly), a forecast for the next five years, and a break even analysis will also be found here.
- How many calories you should aim for depends on your body size and current metabolism, but let's say you normally take in about 2000 calories per day as a break-even point.