Breadwinner sentence example
- Women were quite often left to bring up children with the eldest son the main breadwinner.
- She was the only breadwinner left to the household.
- Matrimony may be postponed, or, when entered upon, may be rendered a lighter burden upon the breadwinner.
- Two years ago, her father, the sole breadwinner died of AIDS.
- The amount of money the primary breadwinner from the marriage earns can greatly influence the eventual amount of alimony the other partner is awarded.Advertisement
- As the primary breadwinner in her marriage, it is expected that her divorce may turn into a battle over alimony payments and the division of assets.
- A less common option is for the mother to become the sole family breadwinner while the father assumes the role of "househusband."
- Very early in his life Chekhov became the family breadwinner.
- For the greater part of their married life, Mrs Willis was the primary breadwinner.
- Why should a family lose a breadwinner and the company and its directors that committed this crime lose nothing?Advertisement
- The liberty of the driver's family to go on having a breadwinner?
- Women must go to work to survive without a male breadwinner or to help him make both ends meet.
- A self-employed business owner who is the sole breadwinner for a family of six needs much more life insurance than an unmarried man who is simply looking for a way to make sure his funeral expenses will be paid after his death.
- With the new status as breadwinner came a need for practical undergarments.