Brazil-nut sentence example
- The South American Brazil nut tree is dependant on carpenter bees for its pollination.
- The largest of the Amazon forest trees are the massaranduba (Mimusops data), called the cow-tree because of its milky sap, the samadma (Eriodendron samauma) or silk-cotton tree, the pdu d'arco (Tecoma speciosa), pdu d'alho (Catraeva tapia), bacori (Symphonea coccinea), sapucaia (Lecythis ollaria), and castanheira or brazil-nut tree (Bertholletia excelsa).
- A brazil nut allergen was identified in soya bean genetically engineered with a brazil nut gene (Nordlee et al, 1996 ).
- A brazil nut mercy dash was agreed but a lack of fuel meant the plan couldn't go ahead.
- Cooking Brazil nut oil has a deliciously nutty flavor, which does not affect the taste of other foods.Advertisement
- You can meet your daily recommended intake of selenium by eating just one Brazil nut.