Bravura sentence example
- bravura piece of filmmaking that demands to be seen.
- Gorsky's airy choreography is sheer joy, and abounds in wit and technical bravura.
- The sheer bravura of that, the regard the project would get me.
- bravura performance on network TV!
- bravura display of storytelling.Advertisement
- He thought his poetry too imitative, detecting not only the truthful severity of Crabbe, but a "slight bravura dash of the fair tuneful Hemans."
- bravura solo as if he was ready for Carnegie Hall.
- bravura scene with terrific verve and fluency.
- bravura sequences.
- Paraphrases, Auber, Tarantella di bravura (Masaniello); Verdi, Rigoletto, Ernani, 11 Trovatore; Mendelssohn, " Hochzeitsmarsch and Elfenreigen "; Gounod, Valse de Faust, Les Adieux de Romeo et Juliette; Tschaikowsky, Polonaise; Dargomiyski, Tarantelle; Cui, Tarantella; Saint-Satins, Danse macabre; Schubert, Soirees de Vienne, Valses caprices, 1-9.Advertisement