Brass-band sentence example
- Passing through one village we even had a brass band blocking our route.
- He imagines that the group might continue into the future, with generation succeeding generation like a factory or colliery brass band.
- churchmanthnal Green council planned to arrange brass band concerts in Victoria Park on Sundays, it was vigorously opposed by local churchmen.
- Playing took me as far away as Australia where I played solo cornet in the top brass band Hawthorn.
- It's seven o'clock sharp and the conductor gives the downbeat for the brass band to begin.Advertisement
- Local Guide and Scout groups will also be taking to the stage and there will be musical entertainment from the Carlton Brass Band.
- The Band boasts some of the finest instrumentalists in the Brass Band movement.
- On the other hand I've felt that live it tends to drag, possibly because I'm anticipating the brass band oompah part.
- He was principal percussionist for Northumberland Police Brass Band for 2 years.
- Liz is a 2nd year student at the RNCM and principal percussionist with the National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain.Advertisement
- Few of us have attained the esthetic purity which finds the wind in the trees to be more musical than a brass band.
- I also loved using a tuba instead of a bass- gives me my brass band fix at the same time!
- vaudevillian antics, the brass band tactics, the star chamber proceedings of the Dies Committee have put all of us on notice.
- The vaudevillian antics, the brass band tactics, the star chamber proceedings of the Dies Committee have put all of us on notice.
- I also loved using a tuba instead of a bass- gives me my brass band fix at the same time !Advertisement
- Several shows, such as the KaTonga musical review of African animal mythology or the roving Mystic Sheiks of Morocco brass band are directly related to the park's overall theme.